Prayer, Singing, Introspection, Celebration
MEDICINE OF THE HEART
The Cacao Medicine is an ancient medicinal plant, that has been used in Ceremony and Healing initially by the native peoples of the Mayan culture of Central America, then later on the Aztec and other MesoAmerican Cultures before the Spanish Conquest.
Although the tradition of using it in cermony was temporarily forgotten, the Spirit of the Cacao has brought back this beautiful way to gather, heal and love our selves and one another!
The Cacao is 100% Pure, Sourced from Mexico and from Guatemala.
Ceremonies can be done indoors, in a garden, in nature, or wherever the tribe calls for some love medicine!
Intentions, silence, meditation, music, laughter, dance, expression, tears, movement, prayers, gratitudes, blessings are all part of what might happen at these love filled spaces!
Medicinal Properties of cacao
Some of the Medicinal Properties of the Cacao are:
♥ Activate our Pineal Gland
♥ Stimulate high level of our Love Hormones :
- Serotonin (is our natural anti-depressant)
- Endorphins (natural pain relievers )
- Dopamine (provides feelings of happiness, pleasure, focus and attention),
These are three crucial neurotransmitters involved in regulating mood, pain, sleep and appetite, and the cycle of addiction.
Cacao also has high levels of other chemicals like :
- Phenylethylamine (is an amphetamine that stimulates dopamine receptors and increases pulse, blood sugar levels, alertness and blood pressure. Phenylethlamine occurs naturally in our brain and is the chemical released when we fall in love and thus why many people are addicted to falling in love and have serial relationships. However, the phenylethylamine that occurs naturally is much lower in quantity and potency than chocolate.)
- Anandamide (is an endocannabinoid, a neurotransmitter that is affected with marijuana use and addiction, thus, providing a similar kind of a high. Endocannabinoids affect sensory and time perception, pleasure, appetite, pain, coordination, concentration, memory, thought and movement and have a dampening effect on all other neurotransmitters. They, too, are naturally occurring in the brain, but marijuana and chocolate cause excessive stimulation, which produces the high.)
♥ Detox: Powerful antioxidant to enhance immune system
♥ Lowers risk of heart disease
♥ Lowers bad cholesterol & high blood pressure
♥ Boost Health: Contains vitamins & minerals such as magnesium, vitamin C, natural sulfur, B-complex vitamins
♥ LOTS OF IRON
♥ Increases vitality, focus & sensitivity
♥ Excellent for use in Inner Work, such as meditation, yoga, therapy and group-work