Ceremonias de Curación
Wixarika Blue Deer Healing Ceremonies
Traditional Yage Healing Ceremony with Taita Floro
Healing Yagé Ceremonies
Taita Florentino Agreda
10, 11 & 12 Feb 2022: Tepoztlan, Morelos
17, 18 & 19 Feb 2022: ?
24, 25 & 26 Feb 2022: ?
Curandero Taita Floro, comes from the valley of Sibundoy, region of the Colombian Andes where the traditions of the Kamentsa peoples are alive.
Medicine man and heir to the knowledge and tradition of the Kamëntsa community: Shamanic healing, crystal therapy, acupressure and chiropraxis
- It is important that each one comes with a specific personal goal.
- Do not consume garlic during the fifteen days before the ceremony.
- During the week preceding the ceremonies, eat the healthiest, freshest and lightest possible by abstaining from eating red meat, drinking alcohol and consuming any other toxic substance (cigarettes, grass, etc.) in order to To purify his body.
- The week following the ceremonies, so that the positive effects of medicine continue to act on the body, it is advisable to continue the same diet.
- Warning ! Certain medicines are totally contraindicated, it is best not to take medicines at all in the preceding weeks and in cases where they have had to take them, to inform me in advance to ask for the opinion of the Taita.
- Girls on the moon during the ceremonies should warn me in advance.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU :
- a white candle for each ceremony
- Fruit for the altar / following morning breakfast
- Comfortable and warm clothes for the inside and outside at night, taking account of the weather and the fact that the sensation of cold can be accentuated under the effect of medicine (rain boots if necessary, slippers, etc.)
- A blanket, a mattress or a floor mat, a sleeping bag or a sleeping bag, a pillow ... enough to make a cozy nest
- One roll of toilet paper
People with a vehicle are planning to organize a carpool.
$ 2,000 pesos MXN for 1 night
$ 4,000 pesos MXN for 2 nights
$ 5,500 pesos MXN for 3 nights
For reservations, questions or more information, please contact me
You can register now to upcoming events, by sending directly an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once registered, we ask for a 1,000 pesos deposit to secure place.
This deposit is non refundable.
Tel /Whasapp / Telegram: + 52 777 110 76 86
Natalie Eidi Compean:
Account Number: 6393137420,
Card Number: 4213 1661 2880 9302
Swift code for intl transfers: BIMEMXMM
B) EUROPA (IBAN)
Name: Natalie Eidi
Karla Eidi Compean
12489 Berlin Germany
Natalie Eidi Compean
Savings Account: 8551259040
D) ZELLE: email@example.com
E) VENMO: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that there is always a little commission which can be settled in person)
Please put your FULL NAME as reference in the transfer.
PLEASE EMAIL ME THE RECEIPT to email@example.com